The Institute of Innovation and Knowledge Exchange (IKE) offers two Certified Courses to develop your innovation capability. These courses intend to develop your confidence and capability to apply tools, techniques and practices that improve organisational performance, accelerate return on investment and deliver growth in value.
Certificate of Professionalism in Innovation Practice
For individuals from any industry who wish to become innovation practitioners, who able to deploy creative problem-solving techniques, engender a culture of innovation and create strategies for developing sustainable innovation pipelines in their businesses.
- Practical innovation tools and techniques to create business agility and responsiveness
- Processes to structure innovation to ensure consistency and sustainability
- Models to understand the business eco-system and where, when, what and how to innovate
- Ways to enhance creativity and create a culture of innovation
CLICK for latest : Certificate of Professionalism in innovation Practice
Innovation Strategy for Business Leaders
For business executives who wish to apply innovation strategically and systematically to improve performance and ultimately, drive business growth.
- Intense and practical board-level insights to support senior managers’ innovation leadership
- Models for management and governance of innovation investment portfolios
- Tools to build, validate and align new business models to existing business strategy
- Techniques to improve organisational readiness of innovation
- Methods to analyse and measure innovation.
CLICK for latest : Innovation and Strategy for Business Leaders
These courses have been delivered across the world and regarded by many companies as compulsory for anyone undertaking innovation.